Sell this house!



I was asked by a realtor to landscape a house that was on the market. He was pleased and has asked me to do another house for him. Call me today for a free estimate!

2 Responses to “Sell this house!”

  1. # Blogger The Alfords

    SOLD! :))  

  2. # Blogger SellingHomesInBR

    It has been a pleasure working with Scott. Surrounding my business with other top professionals is one of my highest priorities. Scott was prompt and decisive with his commitment to this job. He has done everything he said he would do to an exceptional level. I will continue to include Scott Alford on my Access Team to serve my real estate clients. Larry Miller | Access Real Estate Group | For more details regarding Scott's work call me at 225-281-1111.  

Post a Comment




© 2009 | Alford's Landscaping and Lawn Development, LLC